Holy Cross Academy of Sasa Batch '88
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Holy Cross Academy of Sasa Batch '88

where holies and un-holies converge

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interesting occurence worth mentioning...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael O.

Michael O.

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Interesting occurence worth mentioning... Empty
PostSubject: Interesting occurence worth mentioning...   Interesting occurence worth mentioning... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 9:21 am

I just got back from the Philippines last Saturday, July 1, 2007 via JAL..i was there for 3 weeks for a business trip and was so so busy that I was stuck around Manila never had the chance to go anywhere else to my regret. Something interesting occured to me while I was there. One day i was having some halo-halo in Robinson with some of my friends and in the corner of my eye I noticed a guy looking at me and finally he came up and asked me if my name is Michael Olango and i did say yes and he introduced himself and I found out he's our batch mate. We talked for awhile but I totally forgot who he was! Was that you "Spyro"..if it was you..so sorry man didn't even get a chance to offer you anything...mukhang nagmamadali ka yata 'tol ..would have been nice to sit down with you and catch up a little bit plus I was still sick then (I always get sick pagnandyan ako I don't know why) ...anyways..sa reunion na lang...Just so interesting that there so many people and so many malls yet we bumped into each other..thats really kewl I think!
Back to top Go down

Interesting occurence worth mentioning...
Page 1 of 1